Monday 13 March 2017

leadership writing

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)


I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.

One of the leadership traits is resilience it means you wont give give up no matter what. Edmond Hillary (the guy on the five dollar note) because he never gave up while climbing mt Everest even though it was really cold. I can show resilience this year because if the kids are hard to work with I wont give up.

Albert Einstein showed active thinking because he had to think creatively to invent stuff like the refrigerator and E=mc2 . I think active thinking is important to my leadership role because you need to listen to be able to help them. I will show that I'm listening and I will listen to them to help them. We also need to respect people.

No comments:

Post a Comment