Tuesday 27 June 2017

Peer Meditation Excellance post #5

Today me, Jade and Tanika did peer mediation. Daniel wasn't there so Tanika filled in it's easier with 3 because you can solve more problems.   First we went to the junior playground no problems there. So we went onto the around the back of the junior classes. There were a lot of kids around there so we told them all they could not play there and it was out of bounds and they said okay and went and played in the appropriate area. But when we were sorting something else out 2 people from that group went and played in the toilets. We told them they could not play there again and they said why so we explained and they said okay and went of.

I showed resilience because I did not let them play out of bounds I told them they had to get out. I showed Active thinking asking Tanika to fill in for Daniel to make it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment