Tuesday 28 February 2017

Peer Mediation week 5 merit post #2

Today Daniel T and I did Peer Mediation. We looked for Jade because she didn´t turn up but we could not find her so Daniel and I went to the middle playground to see if there were any problems. A year 3 girl came up to us and said she needed help. She said her friend Ella hit her so we went and found Ella. We introduced ourselves, we told them the rules you have to follow, they agreed. They told us each side of the story , we asked them what could you do to solve this. They said they could apologise to each other, they were happy with the idea and they went and played nicely together.

I think I showed Respect Listen respectfully because I was listening carefully and not fiddling with anything and also showed excellence try your best because I tried my best to help them and we succeeded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment